In the summer heat when you tend not to have too much of an appetite, these simple quick Fish wraps are the perfect meal!
Fish Wrap Recipe
Fresh Fish of your choice (We used Red Snapper Fillets):
5 Fresh Fish Fillets
1/2 cup Freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 Tablespoons of butter
Freshly Ground Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
Freshly Ground Black Peppercorns
Sprig of Fresh Coriander
Flat bread (Wraps, Lebanese bread, pita bread etc).
Cherry Tomatoes – halved
Lebanese cucumbers – sliced
Avocado – diced
Baby Spinach leaves
Red Onions – sliced
Fresh Green Chilli – sliced
- Wash fish, dab with paper towel to remove excess moisture
- Place fish in a baking dish
- Season with Salt, Pepper and lemon juice.
- Add sliced lemon rings on top of the fish
- Add dollops of butter on top of the fish
- Bake in (fan forced) oven on 180C for approximately 20 mins
- Garnish with freshly chopped Coriander
- Place fish in the centre of the wrap
- Add Salad of your choice on top of the fish
- Place one side of the wrap to the centre of the fish
- Place the other side over and secure centre with a toothpick.
**Click on the highlighted ingredients to view the health benefits.